Thursday 25 November 2010

Some recent creations . . .

So im back home and getting my craft on again. My industrial machine is tucked away in the garage so im not making any clothing just yet.

Theres lots I want to do and one huge aim is to use up all of my scraps! I have bags and bags of them. I feel like a crazy person holding onto all these off cuts so I MUST put them to good use. So far I have been on a pom pom and yoyo making spree, check it out!

If you would like to shop just click on the pictures :)

4 comments:

kirsty said...

i need a pompom necklace ♥

sugarpop said...

<3 autumn colours? we need a catch up soon im back on the road woot!

Louise said...

oh sweet! Lovely job, I've got bags and bags of stuff I just can't let go either. x

sugarpop said...

Thank you! its awful isnt it, I think i need to join some kind of fabric hoarder's anonymous! :)