Thursday 26 May 2011

Some people make me wana headbutt a wall . . .

Sometimes I get super frustrated with the down right retarded things people ask me, work wise I mean, perhaps my item descriptions aren't clear enough? perhaps people just like sending me 24 million messages asking the same thing over and over . . . Maybe im just a horrible intolerant person, I dont care, im tired of people wasting my time  . . this item pretty much sums up how I feel right now!

 

From: 24thstreetpress . . . you are a genius!

7 comments:

kirsty said...

haha. i know this feeling well

Mel Stringer said...

Thanks for following me :)
And I WANT this book so bad.

Mel x
-------------------------
http://www.melstringer.blogspot.com

Shayla said...

HAHAHHA this is amazing!

Brianna Renee said...

haha, i need this journal! :)

Vic said...

haha i know this feeling :)Id really like if you would checked my blog out...maybe follow? :)x

pretty-quirky.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I felt just this way.just this past week...

Shafira Aulia said...

"Thank you for nice information
Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka"